Our hard working team is constantly on the lookout for new ideas and programs that get more people involved, inspire philanthropy and power community.
We are a team dedicated to sharing big ideas and visions, innovative strategies and hard work. We love being part of an organization that is creating tangible change.
Select a Team:
Vice President of Development
“I appreciate all the cultural arts opportunities our community has to offer and I want to see them thrive.”
Vickie joined Community First Foundation in August 2014. Prior to joining the Foundation, Vickie served as Director of Professional Advisor Programs and Senior Philanthropic Planner for The Denver Foundation. Formerly, Vickie was Director of Planned and Endowment Gifts for the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. Vickie has also held leadership positions with Members Trust Company of Colorado and First Trust Corporation.
Vickie earned her Ph.D in Public Administration from the University of Colorado at Denver’s Graduate School of Public Affairs, an M.S. in Management (Finance) from Purdue University in Indiana, and a B.A. in Economics and Business from Beloit College in Wisconsin.
- Centennial Estate Planning Council, member
- Colorado Philanthropic Advisors Network, board officer
- Colorado Planned Giving Roundtable, member, past board officer
- Denver Community Leadership Forum, 1993 graduate
- Financial Planning Association, member
- Institute for Leaders in Development, steering committee member
- Rocky Mountain Estate Planning Council, board member
- Southeast Estate Planning Council, member
- Society of Financial Service Professionals, member
- Women’s Estate Planning Council, member
Director of Development
“I’m passionate about increasing the strength of the nonprofit sector, connecting donors to their passion and making the community a better place.”
Lynda joined Community First Foundation in May 2016. Prior to joining the Foundation, she served as Vice President of Philanthropy at The Women’s Foundation of Colorado and Director of Development and Alumni Giving at the University of Denver’s Graduate School of Social Work. She also held a philanthropic advisory position at Rose Community Foundation.
Lynda earned a Master of Arts in Liberal Studies with a writing concentration at the University of Denver and a Bachelor’s in English at Metropolitan State University of Denver. She received a Certified Fund Raising Executive designation by CFRE International in 2014.
- Lighthouse Writers Workshop, Board Member and Secretary (2014 – present)
- Institute for Leaders in Development, Steering Committee Member and Chair of the Capstone Committee (2012 – present)
- Colorado Planned Giving Roundtable, Member (2008 – present)
- Association of Fundraising Professionals (2008 – present)
Development & Communications Administrative Assistant
“I care about hunger, civil rights and education.”
Prior to joining the Foundation in the fall of 2016, Sachi was the Event Coordinator for Colorado Springs Food Rescue and the co-founder of the Political Science Club at Colorado College.
Sachi earned her bachelor’s degree in Political Science from Colorado College.
- Colorado College, former Admission Fellow
- El Pomar Foundation, former Grants Intern