Catering Kitchen Amenities
- Ample counter space
- Ice Maker
- Microwave (small)
- Commercial grade sink
- Lots of space for pan warmers
- Large trash and recycling bins
Instructions for Caterers
We are located at 5855 Wadsworth Bypass, Building A, Arvada, CO 80003.
Please use the directions below rather than online sources.
- Travel north on Wadsworth approximately one mile to Ralston Road (West 58th Avenue).
- Turn left on Ralston Road from the rightmost left-turn lane.
- Turn right just past the 7-Eleven Shopping Center.
- Turn right at the T-intersection and then make an immediate right into the parking lot. Our building is on the right.
From the North
- Travel south on Wadsworth.
- Approximately .25 mi. past 62nd Avenue, turn right at the entrance to Steuben’s Restaurant.
- The building is on your immediate right.
For boxed lunches or simple catering deliveries, park near the doors labeled “Meeting Rooms” just left of the larger main entrance.
For Catering Requiring On-Site Prep
- On-site caterers must present a Certificate of Insurance before they can work in the kitchen.
- Park on the west side of the building.
- Take the ramp leading from the parking lot to the back door, which provides access to the catering kitchen.
- Press the call button and someone will buzz you in.
Caterers must have all necessary licenses and insurance.
Note: The entire Community First Foundation campus is non-smoking.