We help you engage and empower your clients.
With our knowledge of the community, spirit of collaboration and resources, we help you guide your clients to make an impact in the causes they care about while receiving the most benefit from their charitable contributions.
Deep knowledge of community needs
- We understand the needs of the community and the opportunities available to create change.
- We interface with hundreds of local organizations through ColoradoGives.org, our online giving website featuring Colorado nonprofits.
- Working together, we help you achieve the best possible financial and giving outcomes on behalf of your individual, family and business clients.
- In our Professional Advisor Council, members serve as a resource, offering insight into the changing work of charitable giving, while we help you learn how to support your clients’ philathropic goals.
Donors who create Donor-Advised Funds with us may make recommendations on:
- Amount and timing of grants
- Charities to support
- Their choice of an outside investment advisor for funds more than $250,000
Strong and responsible stewardship
- An independent accounting firm provides an annual audit of all Foundation finances.
- Fund management is overseen by our experienced staff and the Finance and Investment Committee of our board of directors.
See our Professional Advisors Toolkit >