Director of Strategic Communications
“I care about ensuring the health, safety and security of children and animals.”
Prior to joining Community First Foundation, Kayla served as a marketing and public relations strategist at Denver Health. Previous positions include marketing and communications leadership roles with Rocky Mountain Health Plans and PacifiCare of Nevada.
Kayla earned her master’s degree in Mass Communication at the University of Denver and her bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication at Colorado State University — Pueblo. She is an accredited member of the Public Relations Society of America.
- Arvada Economic Development Association, Retention Committee
- Good News Coalition, Steering Committee
- Institute for Leaders in Development, Communications Chair
- Jeffco Schools Foundation, Hero Awards Nomination Review Committee
- National Philanthropy Day in Colorado, Steering Committee
- The Communications Network, Denver Chapter Founding Member
- Jefferson County Leadership Program, Class of 2016