Vice President of Development
“I appreciate all the cultural arts opportunities our community has to offer and I want to see them thrive.”
Vickie joined Community First Foundation in August 2014. Prior to joining the Foundation, Vickie served as Director of Professional Advisor Programs and Senior Philanthropic Planner for The Denver Foundation. Formerly, Vickie was Director of Planned and Endowment Gifts for the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. Vickie has also held leadership positions with Members Trust Company of Colorado and First Trust Corporation.
Vickie earned her Ph.D in Public Administration from the University of Colorado at Denver’s Graduate School of Public Affairs, an M.S. in Management (Finance) from Purdue University in Indiana, and a B.A. in Economics and Business from Beloit College in Wisconsin.
- Centennial Estate Planning Council, member
- Colorado Philanthropic Advisors Network, board officer
- Colorado Planned Giving Roundtable, member, past board officer
- Denver Community Leadership Forum, 1993 graduate
- Financial Planning Association, member
- Institute for Leaders in Development, steering committee member
- Rocky Mountain Estate Planning Council, board member
- Southeast Estate Planning Council, member
- Society of Financial Service Professionals, member
- Women’s Estate Planning Council, member