Application Deadline: April 21, 2023 at 05:00 PM MST
When quality prenatal care and early childhood experiences are delivered in equitable ways, all children get the help they need to develop social, emotional, and cognitive skills to be successful. This grant aims to:
- Increase access to early childhood learning
- Improve quality of early care
- Support early childhood learning and mental health workforce
- Improve connection to community and services
- Create policy opportunities or solutions
What’s being funded?
Here’s the criteria we’ll use to make grant decisions.
- Increase accessibility to school district and community-based early learning programs (child care, after school care), Home Visitation programs, or other early childhood mental health and wellness programs.
- Improve quality of early care and learning programs and social-emotional wellbeing supports.
- Support recruitment, retention, and compensation for early childhood and early childhood mental health workforce.
- Improve families’ connection to community support and services to make it easier for families to find and receive the support or intervention for their children.
- Policy opportunities or solutions to sustain the long-term vision of our community.
Grant awards will range between $15,000 – $50,000. We anticipate making 20 awards with a six-month grant term.
- Anticipated Start: June 1, 2023
- End: December 31, 2023