Colorado Gives Day Southwest Airlines Voucher Winners
- 12 am – A. Rowland
- 1 am – J. Wilkins
- 2 am – N. Green
- 3 am – J. Brodsky
- 4 am – M. Roads
- 5 am – R. Rizzuto
- 6 am – T. Sammons
- 7 am – J. Music
- 8 am – B. Lucero
- 9 am – T. Stalker
- 10 am – C. Westergaard
- 11 am – S. Feuer
- 12 noon – O. Hofmeister
- 1 pm – D. Bergal
- 2 pm – C. Bloomfield
- 3 pm – R. Jenkins
- 4 pm – J. Waters
- 5 pm – N. White
- 6 pm – M. Wright
- 7 pm – K. Carpenter
- 8 pm – J. Lacov
- 9 pm – J. Hanson
- 10 pm – S. Gordon
- 11 pm – J. Kroner
- 24 hour winner- K. Levine
Southwest Airlines® is putting their heart into the Colorado Community. To celebrate the largest day of giving in Colorado, donors are encouraged to support their favorite organizations. Make a donation of $100 or more right here on ColoradoGivesDay.org on Dec. 6 and you will be automatically entered into an hourly drawing from all donors who gave within that hour. We’ll award a bonus roundtrip ticket after midnight from all donors who gave in the 24-hour period on Dec. 6.
We continue to verify eligibility for winners.
General rules for Colorado Gives Day Sweepstakes:
- To be eligible, you must:
- be a Colorado resident.
- be age 18 or over.
- donate $100 or more on ColoradoGives.org on Dec 6 00:00:01 – 11:59:59.
- Community First Foundation is running and managing the sweepstakes.
- Southwest is the prize provider – 25 Southwest Airlines’ domestic roundtrip tickets to Community First Foundation. Total value: $10,000.
- Only one prize per email address is permitted.
- Winners will be randomly drawn from all donors who donated at least $100, not including transaction fees, in the prior hour, with a final bonus prize drawn after midnight from all donors.
- Winners will be announced hourly on Dec. 6 and posted by Dec. 10, 2022 on Community First Foundation’s website and through its owned social media platforms. Winners will be notified by email by Dec. 10, 2022.
- The unique identifier for donors is the email they used to make the donation.
- Donors must use a valid email address to be eligible.
- Each donor receives ONE (1) entry per hour for 24 hours on Dec. 6 regardless of the number of donations they make during that hour.
- Donors are eligible each hour on Dec. 6 if they make additional donations over $100 or more and meet eligibility requirements, but they can only win one voucher per email address.
- The prize is one round-trip ticket on Southwest Airlines domestic service (value $400).
- Taxes and additional fees are the responsibility of the winner.
- This prize is non-transferrable.
- Air Travel Restrictions: Air travel is subject to Southwest Airlines terms and conditions; certain restrictions may apply. Round trip travel for one (1) on Southwest Airlines will be awarded in the form of four (4) Southwest flight e-passes. Each Southwest flight e-pass is valid for one-way travel on Southwest Airlines-operated, published, scheduled service in the United States and Puerto Rico. The Southwest flight e-pass will bear the date of issue and the date of expiration. Expiration dates will not be extended, and travel must be completed on or before the expiration date. The Southwest® flight e-pass is not valid on interline or codeshare service. The Southwest flight e-pass is non-refundable and is not redeemable for cash or credit. The Southwest flight e-pass will not be replaced for any reason, including, without limitation, if lost, stolen, or fraudulently used. The Southwest flight e-pass is non-transferrable and cannot be sold to a third party. Sale, auction, or re-tendering of the Southwest flight e-pass for money or otherwise is strictly prohibited. The Southwest flight e-pass may not be used for promotional purposes unless previously approved by Southwest Airlines. Any suspected fraud, misrepresentation, misuse, abuse or violation of the Southwest flight e-pass rules and regulations may result in cancellation of the Southwest flight e-pass(es). Southwest flight e-pass holders are required to be nineteen (19) years of age or older and a legal U.S. resident. However, the recipient of a Southwest flight e-pass may arrange travel for another person if done without selling or bartering a Southwest flight e-pass. Air transportation by Southwest Airlines is subject to Southwest Airlines’ Passenger Contract of Carriage set out at www.southwest.com/contractofcarriage. If the winner does not live in a city served by Southwest Airlines, he/she is responsible for transportation to and from the nearest airport served by Southwest Airlines. Winner is responsible for booking all travel and paying all applicable international taxes and fees. Travel is based on seat availability. Seats on any desired flight are not guaranteed. Winner and guest(s) must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents. Winner and guest must have valid government-issued photo identification at the time of travel. If the travel guest is a minor, winner must be his/her parent/guardian, or be accompanied by his/her parent/guardian.
- Prize must be accepted as awarded or prize will be forfeited. Travel accommodations and other restrictions apply. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including but not limited to lodging, transportation costs, meals, gratuities and other expenses incurred by accepting the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner. No prize substitutions, cash equivalent, or transfer of prizes permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize or portion of a prize of greater or equal value if the advertised prize is unavailable.
General Sweepstakes Rules:
- Entries are accepted during the sweepstakes period, as announced online or via email. The sweepstakes has a defined period of time for entry. Entries are time-stamped from the time the entry/donation is made on ColoradoGives.org.
- Prize is for individuals only.
- A valid email address is required for notification purposes.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash value. If the winner declines the prize, no other prize will be offered.
- Winners will be randomly drawn and notified by a Community First Foundation employee by Dec. 10, 2022.
- Winning names will be announced on Community First Foundation’s digital platforms, including social channels and may or may not be used in marketing efforts.
- In the event a prize is refused or is unclaimed for one week, a new name will be drawn and the winner contacted. The process will be repeated until the prize is accepted.
- Prizes valued at over $600 will be reported as taxable income, in accordance with IRS regulations.
- Odds are determined by the number of entries. Multiple entries within the same hour are void and only the first entry is counted.
- Employees and board members of Community First Foundation and their families are ineligible.
- Sweepstakes are void where prohibited.
- The winner agrees to participate in the promotion of the event or gift won as a prize; including, but not limited to, the use of his or her name, photograph, or likeness.
- Community First Foundation assumes no responsibility for any property loss, damage, or personal injury resulting from any prize won.
- Results of the drawing are final–there are no substitutions or exchanges or cash redemption allowed.
- Community First Foundation is not responsible for entries that are not received due to issues with internet or telephone access.
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States only.