Application Deadline: April 21, 2023 at 05:00 PM MST
Let’s work together to increase access to nutritious food from local producers. Inflation, limited SNAP benefits and other economic hardships have many families struggling to afford food now more than ever.
- Increase access to diverse, locally-produced, nutritious, fresh and culturally relevant food
- Support Jeffco food pantries, food banks, & emergency food providers
- Support Jeffco food producers
What’s being funded?
Here’s the criteria we’ll use to make grant decisions.
- Operation of a Food Pantry, Food Bank, or increasing direct access to food
- Operation of a mobile food pantry or food assistance within a community (e.g. pop up & food share events, community access outside of your on-site location, mobile, home delivery)
- Ability to accept WIC or SNAP benefits
- Commitment to purchase locally-produced food
- Commitment to advancing equity and transforming processes to be more community-led
- Examples may include: details about how you engage and build trust with community; how communities directly impacted are being elevated into positions of leadership; and how communities that directly benefit from these funds are involved in the co-creation of solutions.
- Ability to provide current and projected numbers served
Grant awards will range between $25,000 – $50,000. We anticipate making up to 30 awards and grant term is six months.