Cindy joined the Foundation in February 2020 as marketing and communications manager and was promoted to director of communications and community outreach in January 2022. She’s a creative communicator with three decades of marketing, public relations, media relations (PIO), emergency services and public participation experience. Previously, she worked for Jefferson County Public Library, Regis University, West Metro Fire Rescue and Denver Health in communication and marketing leadership. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Journalism and Mass Communication from the University of Colorado Boulder, and a Master of Arts in Communication from the University of Colorado Denver. She enjoys camping, hiking, and wildlife photography with her family. She’s a happy owner of a lovable Wheaten.
- Jefferson County Wildfire Commission – subject matter expect, member
- American Marketing Association – member
- International Association of Business Communicators – member
- Green Mountain High School Boosters – Choir, Orchestra, Theatre
- Leadership Jefferson County – Class of 2010
- President’s Leadership Class, University of Colorado – Alumnus