Gaye joined the Board of Directors of Community First Foundation in January 2018. She serves as the chair of the ColoradoGives Subcommittee and as a member of the Business Development and Community Engagement Committee.
Gaye’s previous work includes serving as the System Director of Community Benefit at SCL Health. She lead operations to positively impact the overall health of SCL Health communities, with a particular focus on vulnerable populations. Prior to this, her experience includes leadership roles in program management, strategy, community engagement and compliance with companies such as Centura Health, University of Colorado Anschutz Medical and OSA Partners. Over her 14 year career, her work has been recognized by the Clinton Foundation, American Public Health Association and the Dell Foundation.
Gaye received an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management – Northwestern University and BA degree from Texas Tech University. Her certifications include: the Robert Woods Johnson Chronic Disease Self-Management Program, Motivational Interviewing and Mental Health First Aid.
- Joseph Hospital Foundation – Board of Trustee member (2017 – present)
- The Catholic Health Association – National Community Benefit Board member (2016 – present)
- The Women’s Foundation of Colorado – Board of Trustee member (2011 – 2017)
- Girls Leadership Program – Chair (3 years)
- Governance Committee – Secretary (1 year)
- Development Committee – (3 years)
- Marketing Committee – (2 years)
- Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce – Board of Trustee member (2012 – 2015)
- Colorado Chapter – The Link’s Inc. – member (current)