Kelly Kaminskas joined the board in March 2021. She serves on the Audit & Compliance Committee and the Colorado Gives Subcomittee. She is the Chief Digital Officer at FirstBank, overseeing the bank’s retail, digital, operations and treasury management functions. In her previous role as President of Retail and Digital Banking at FirstBank, she oversaw the bank’s branch strategy, digital banking channels, contact center, consumer product strategy and overall customer experience. She joined the bank in 2004 and has served in many positions including prior leadership roles in Loan Operations and the bank’s Arizona market.
Kelly graduated from Drake University, earning her Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a major in International Business. She is also a graduate of the Pacific Coast Banking School, at the University of Washington.
- Board Chair, Hope Communities, an affordable housing nonprofit in Denver
- Member, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, Joint Payments Advisory Group
- Colorado Bankers Association Advocacy Program
- Scottsdale Leadership
- Valley Partnership Advocacy Program
- D’Evelyn Schools Scholarship Selection Committee
- Foothills Foundation Board Member