Marybeth joined Community First Foundation as a program officer in April 2021. She brings 15 years of experience in philanthropy, program management, and relationship building to the team with a significant focus on Colorado’s public health disparities. Prior to this position, Marybeth served as the senior program officer for Delta Dental of Colorado Foundation, grants manager for The Colorado Health Foundation, director of development for the University of Colorado Foundation, and as a Fellow at El Pomar Foundation.
She received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and International Peace Studies from the University of Notre Dame, and a Master of Arts in Nonprofit Management from Regis University.
- Denver Metro Chamber Leadership Foundation Impact Denver Program, Graduate
- Downtown Denver Leadership Program, Graduate
- Young Nonprofit Professionals Network
- Notre Dame Club of Denver, Board of Directors
- Mile High United Way Emerging Leaders Council