Rebecca joined Community First Foundation in August 2017 with more than 16 years of experience in development. Prior to joining the Foundation, she served as the Associate Director of Major and Planned Giving at History Colorado. Additional experience includes fundraising roles at National Jewish Health, the Denver Museum of Nature & Science, Colorado Environmental Coalition and the Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital in Chicago.
Rebecca earned a Bachelor of Arts at Western Michigan University. She is also a graduate of the Institute for Leaders in Development at the University of Denver, class of 2013. Rebecca grew up in a Chicago suburb, but the lure of the mountains persuaded her and her husband to relocate to Denver. Rebecca enjoys exploring a new hiking trail with her family or tending to her flower garden.
- Institute for Leaders in Development at University of Denver, Mentor and Faculty Member (2017- present)
- Association of Fundraising Professionals, Board Member (2014-2015)
- Association of Fundraising Professionals, Member (2010-present)
- Advancement Network, Member (2019-present)
- Colorado Planned Giving Roundtable, Member and Summer Symposium volunteer (2013-present)