Shelley joined the Board of Directors at Community First Foundation in January 2016. She currently serves as a member of the Audit & Compliance Committee, Community Impact Committee and the Impact Investment Joint Subcommittee.
Shelley is Senior Vice President and Community Relations Senior Manager at Wells Fargo, managing the Community Relations teams across 13 states. Marquez and her team are responsible for community outreach, stakeholder engagement, charitable contributions and reputation activities.
Shelley has 37 years of experience in financial services and has been with Wells Fargo for more than 27 years. Prior to her current position, she was part of Wells Fargo’s Business Banking Group where she developed an extensive lending experience. She was a Branch Manager serving the Southwest Denver area.
In 2012, Shelley received an Outstanding Women in Business award from the Denver Business Journal.
- Housing Colorado, Board Member
- Asset Funders Network, Board Member
- National Association for Latino Community Asset Builders (NALCAB), board member
- Cities for Financial Empowerment Fund, Bank On Advisory Board
- Habitat for Humanity Metro Denver, past Board President
- Mile High Community Loan Fund, past Board President
- Colorado Enterprise Fund, past Board President
- City and County of Denver, Housing Task Force
- Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas, Community Development Advisory Council, past advisory member