Now Hiring: Nonprofit Success Manager
Who is Community First?
Community First Foundation has been connecting donors and innovative Colorado nonprofits since 1975. As the community foundation serving Jefferson County, we are committed to activating ideas, people and resources so that all Jeffco communities have the opportunity to thrive. We help donors with philanthropic planning, support nonprofits with grants and resources, and together, build resilient and connected communities. Our work is rooted in radical listening and a commitment to equity and inclusion. We like trying new things so let’s dream big and make something better today!
About the Position:
We highly encourage diverse individuals to apply. We believe that different experiences, perspectives, ideas, and cultures make us a better team and enable us to deliver an even better experience to our donors and nonprofits.
As the Nonprofit Success Manager, you will be responsible for forming direct relationships with the nonprofit community and educating them on the products/services that will help them grow and achieve their goals while simultaneously strengthening their relationship with Colorado Gives 365. ColoradoGives.org has over 3,000 nonprofits on the platform; ranging from large to small charities. We recognize that nonprofits are core to our website and making good happen in the community. We also recognize that nonprofits must do more with less. We want to leverage our scale, technology, and products/services to help nonprofits increase their strength and sustainability so they can accomplish their mission.
To be success as our Nonprofit Success Manager, you should have:
- 3 years of experience in prior role as a Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, Business Development, Sales Representative, or similar role is required.
- Demonstrable interest and involvement in the charity sector
- Conducted training or webinars with large audiences
- Customer Service Experience
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is a plus
We are seeking a leader who has the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Listen: Ability to effectively listen and empathize with the nonprofit to identify the root cause of the problem or opportunity.
- Problem Solver: Nonprofits will look to you to solve their issues and clear roadblocks that challenge their success. Must be able to think on your feet and provide solutions that satisfy both short and long-term needs.
- Align Goals to Product Solutions: Not every product is used in the same way, and often how a nonprofit uses a product depends on its unique needs. You will be expected to identify the larger goals that nonprofits are working towards and provide ideas for how they can use our products to achieve those goals.
- Relationship Management: Capability of developing and establishing trust with the nonprofit community. Act as the subject matter expert on the Colorado Gives 365 program.
- Organized and Data-Oriented: Ability to use data to help prioritize where to focus first and to identify the biggest opportunities.
- Strategic Thinker: Ability to establish how we track, measure, and drive product adoption and utilization. With over 3K nonprofits on the website, and because there isn’t enough time to speak to every one of them, you must be able to seek to deploy strategies that will drive awareness and engagement around the toolset.
Your essential duties and responsibilities as the Nonprofit Success Manager will include
- Responsible for creating and executing strategies that increase Nonprofit Retention and Colorado Gives 365 Product Adoption
- Craft a strategic plan to identify which nonprofits are a good fit or best fit for the standard and advanced product offering on Colorado Gives 365.
- Create a tracking process that captures the various features nonprofits are using on the platform to aid in product engagement and utilization discussions.
- Become the subject matter expert on the current nonprofit technology tools and trends. You will be responsible for building a knowledge base of other tools/products used by our nonprofits to speak to the pros/cons of what we offer compared to competitors.
- Partner with marketing to increase nonprofit usage from Gives Day to year-round.
- Conduct research and talk with nonprofits to identify ways in which Colorado Gives 365 and Community First Foundation can drive value and help them achieve their goals.
- Engage in conversations with nonprofits to drive awareness around the platform and marketing tools.
- Develop relationships with and manage the Regional Champion / Influencer partnerships
- Help create a pipeline for Business Development on nonprofits that might be a good fit for other Community First Foundation products/services.
- Act as a nonprofit advocate by communicating needs and behaviors back to sales, marketing, and product teams.
- Additional Responsibilities:
- Act as escalation contact support for nonprofit and donor questions or issues. Our platform vendor will handle all initial inbound nonprofit and donor communications. This role is responsible for supporting the vendor and resolving any issues that cannot be resolved by their customer service team.
- Support nonprofits during on onboarding process and provide needed support to stay in compliance with the program criteria.
- Deliver virtual and in-person training to the nonprofit community on how to use the tools available to build capacity.
- Any assigned recurring manual tasks that support nonprofits and donors
Benefits and Perks:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation of $69,000-77,000 and an extensive benefits package including:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) / retirement plan
- 401(k) employer matching
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Employee assistance program
- Paid family leave
- Professional development assistance
- Paid holidays
- Remote work / telecommuting options
- Workplace perks
We are also conveniently located on the G-line in Old Town Arvada. Oh, and we’re pretty fun so we think you’ll like working with us.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
You are valued and you belong. We are committed to maintaining the best possible environment for our employees where people can show up as their authentic selves and grow with the Foundation. We are committed to creating an equitable and inclusive workplace and we can only achieve this together.
In that spirit, we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetics, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.Apply Now