Six easy ways to give online using Colorado Gives
Colorado Gives Day is Tuesday, December 7 and it’s never been easier to Give Where You Live. Here are six easy ways to give at ColoradoGives.org.
- Schedule your donation. You can schedule a donation for Colorado Gives Day beginning Nov. 1.
- Make a donation to your friend and family members’ favorite nonprofit in honor of them for the Holiday Season and we will send an email letting them know you have made a donation in their honor.
- Encourage your fans (volunteers, employees, donors) to set up a recurring Colorado Gives Day donation.
- Host a contest or competition. Who can raise the most money for your school’s booster clubs? Will it be Band Boosters or Football Boosters? Each group can set up a fundraising page, then give a prize for the group that raises the most money! Friendly competitions are a great way to motivate donors and build awareness.
- Celebrate a milestone. Set up a fundraising page to celebrate the season in lieu of gifts for important milestones, like weddings, births, anniversaries or birthdays.
- Host a virtual Hot Chocolate Stand using a fundraising page. COVID-19 may have us staying at home, but hosting a virtual Hot Chocolate Stand is fun way to support your favorite nonprofit.
Do you have another idea? We’d love to hear it! Share it with us.